Thursday, September 30, 2010

Acting and Advertising

      Imagine it's two in the morning, and you have suddenly woken up from a beautiful dream. This dream has given you a feeling of peace and happiness. Half a sleep and half awake, you try to go back to that dream. We all know that it's impossible to go back to a dream, once you have woken up from it. However, sometimes these dreams mean more than just a vision that occured through the night. They are visions of dreams and ambitions that you might have deep inside, but do not know about. Sometimes these dreams turn into goals that we want to accomplish. Many authors, actors, or professionals have had some sort of a feeling throughout their lives that led them to the career for them.
     Ever since i have been a little girl growing up half in Iran and half in the U.S., i have dreamth of two very different careers, goals. I have always seen myself as either an actress or in the advertising businnes. These two careers are very diverse and some may say have nothing in common. However, through out my two years of high school, I will try and decide which career path to take. I may even try and persue both.
    

1 comment:

  1. I really like the visual imagery you used to set this post up. Really evokes the images in one's head. Maybe for another post you could go a bit more in depth with these things?

    Will :D

    ReplyDelete