Thursday, October 28, 2010
HALLOWEEN!
As everyone already knows Halloween is this Sunday the 31st. YAY! Halloween is that one holiday during the year where everyone can be silly, glamorous, or unique. It’s that one day where we get to dress up as our idols or favorite fictional characters. It’s a holiday for all ages. The best part is well……the CANDY AND SCARY MOVIES. The only downside is the high cost of the costumes, and accessories. The pricy way of getting a costume is to go to a Halloween store such as Party City, and buying a full costume. It may come out pretty pricy than making your own costume. However, then you will be ready for Halloween without any worries. This Halloween I’m planning on dressing up as a vampire, a modern vampire. I’m going to dress in black and look pretty normal but with two extraordinary features, fangs and some fake blood. All my friends have been asking me why I won’t wear a cape as a part of my costume and my answer to that has been that I want to dress up as a modern vampire such as Nina Dobrev on the Vampire Diaries. Visit http://www.cwtv.com/shows/the-vampire-diaries . The modern vampires of today do not wear capes or sleep in coffins and some are even able to come out in the sun. Therefore, for this Halloween I will be a modern vampire. In addition, my costume was actually pretty inexpensive. It consists of fangs, fake blood and dark make-up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment